The prime objective of the DB2 11 Application Developer for z/OS C2090-313 series exam is to validate your knowledge and skills on the prominent areas of the industry which include develop applications that utilize the DB2 product on the z/OS operating system. The passing score of this exam is 40 out of 60. The exam has a maximum of 60 multiple choice questions and about 90 minutes duration. Each exam will cost you $200 USD.
IBM DB2 11 Application Developer for z/OS Certification Exam topics – C2090-313 include:
– Access to Non-Structured Data: 8%
– Advanced Programming Topics: 15%
– Application Design & Lifecycle: 8%
– Coding SQL in Application Programs: 10%
– Data Retrieval & Manipulation: 12%
– Database Objects: 13%
– Distributed Access to DB2: 8%
– Performance Considerations: 8%
– Units of work, concurrency, and checkpoint/restart: 10%
IBM DB2 11 Application Developer for z/OS Certification Path
DB2 11 Application Developer for z/OS Certification requires only one exam One good news is that there are no prerequisites for this certification and It’s globally recognized and trusted by employers around the world.
For more info visit: C2090-313 Exam Reference
Usually, students have a hard time passing this exam because of the other cram or lock preparation to make your success guaranteed in this exam. We have developed two unique products first we have a PDF file that contains questions that you are going to attempt in real exam and their answers that verified by experts. Second, we also have a practice test Online Simulator which helps in exam preparation and building confidence in your preparation as they say practice makes perfect.
We also offer you great features:
- Free demo with 10 real exam questions
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Online Web Simulator
- Mobile App for Android and IOS
Now, Click on the below button to download a C2090-313 PDF file which includes 0 real exam questions with explanations.
Download C2090-313 Pdf